Sunday, December 13, 2009

4 Dec 2009

4 Dec 2009
Sanclemente SBP - El Cajon 67.5 miles (108 km)
Left about 18 km, I got into the entrance of marine camp, a big gate. the guard asked for me to show my ID card, I said I do not have an ID card but I have a passport, I said to him I am from Beijing, China, etc. To my surprise he did not ask me anything and let me pass the camp! I do not know what feelings Americans have but for me it is a trustful feeling, after all China is the biggest enemy to America although we say now we are the biggest parteners in the world. I saved a lot of miles getting to San Diego!

In San Diego, exactly El Cajon I stayed at my friends Natasha and Philip's house who I met in Big Sur! sometimes you meet people one place and later you meet again and it is a really wonderful feeling!












































































































Oceanside













Oceanside













2 comments:

  1. shao, man your blog is awesome! i enjoyed reading it alot, it seems like you english is better than you say. i will give a shout out on the blog and stuff. send me an email with your route and stuff man at elfahmy@gmail.com. i might be able to send some good people your way

    ReplyDelete