Sunday, December 13, 2009

20 Nov 2009 Cambria - El Chorro

20 Nov 2009 Cambria - El Chorro Regional Park 32.5 miles (52 km)
Last night I stayed at a youth hostel, it is a really cool place, same as the other youth hostels in America, you must check out at 10:30 am. Today I rode pretty fast, I found the reason why I rode fast, because of the cycling clothing the Cambia bike shop gave me. Before my camera was always in my pocket, this clothing does not have pockets for me to carry the camera except for on the back ,so I do not need to stop to take photos so often. At Cayucos I saw so many surfing guys, this is the first time I have seen surfing in my life. At a gas station's market in Morro Bay, I met a worker who was 61 years old, he went to Vietnam to take place in that terrible war. He told me a lot of things about the war and gave me a lot of food for free, Thanks! Tonight I stayed at El Chorro Regional Park where opposite is an army camp, at night you could hear their drills, same as China? funny.
Cambria - Cayucos













Cayucos, CA













Morro Bay
































No comments:

Post a Comment