Sunday, December 13, 2009

21 Nov 2009

21 Nov 2009
El Chorro Regional Park - out of Guadalupe 41.8 miles (66.9 km)

6:30 I got up, left from El Chorro Regional Park at 7:00 am, because last night one guy told me this is a no biker's campgound, so everybody need to pay $ 19 per night, of course, I do not want to pay the price like this. I passed by the military camp, a lot of Hummers and helicopters and trucks . In SLO met a young guy who rode from SLO to San Diego before, he told me bad news, from LA to San Diego there is a very huge marin camp, last time he was prohibitted to cross the camp. I do not know what would happen at camp entrance. Out of SLO a couple of miles, there is an another winery ground, not as big as Sonoma, but the landscape is totally the same: sunshine, valley and grape. From Arroyo Grand I got on the wrong way about 6 km, very stupid! Tonight I can not get into any campgound, just camped at a place out of Guadalupe a couple of miles.
























































SLO Chinese



























No comments:

Post a Comment