Friday, December 11, 2009

26 - 27 Oct 2009 Saumel - Bodega Bay

26 Oct 2009
Saumel - Bodega Bay 41 miles (66 km)
Mr Chen Huai, the Taiwanese biker started first and we are heading in the same direction. He told me tonight he will stay at Bodega Dune and that we could meet there. I started second, saying goodbye to Scott and Maria, the Canadian couple cycling a tandem. They will head to Mexico, good luck! Passed Tomales Bay, almost got to Bodega Bay when my bike got a flat. When I started to patch my rear tire I discovered I did not carry glue so I pushed my bike to Bodega Bay, but I did not see Chen Huai again.

27 Oct 2009
Bodega Bay
Stayed at Bodega Bay one more day, firstly went to find glue which the park ranger lent me, thanks! When I patched my rear tire, a bad mood coming as the rear tube is a lot larger than the tire. I had to move the heavy things to the front rack to lighten the rear rack's weight.

I am from Beijing and can not see the ocean so often, so the Pacific is so wonderful to me. I met an old man and shared my first joint in CA, or should I say in America with him. Then I was totally stoned all the afternoon, lay down on the beach and enjoyed the sunshine.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment