Saturday, December 12, 2009

29 Oct 2009 Guerneville - Healdsburg

29 Oct 2009 Guerneville - Healdsburg,Sonoma BY CAR
When I got up the first thing I had to do was patch the tube, but it was flat again. The tube was totally wrecked I can not use it any more, but what can I do in this small town? I pushed my bike through a big ground where rent (countryside work machine) , the owners are very friendly and let me keep my bike there and a guest drove me to another shop looking for the tube, but I did not find the right size tube. Then I came back continuing to repair the wrong size tube when suddenly a guy came spoke nothing and started repairing my tube! I asked him did I need to pay? He said NO! He is really a master of bike repair, but the size problem he had no idea either.

Later one of the owners named Brett walked over to me and said do not worry, the new tube is on the way! what??? A local bike club named Russian River Cycling Company's lady Jeanne brought me two new tubes for free!!!! I really can not believe that. I know America is the biggest and developed Capitalst country so you should pay for everything but American people, at least Californian are really friendly and helpful! Meantime Brett helped me get a job at a winery in Healdsburg,Sonoma, where is not very far from Guerneville, and he drove me there, thanks a lot man!

The winery named Foppiano is over a hundred years old. The owners are an old couple, Louis and Helaine. They let me stay at their house and feed me a lot, and over the next three days I will work here.
Brett and Ty













flat













What means tube larger than tire a lot~~













Russian River Cycling Company's lady Jeanne













Healdsburg, Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment