Sunday, December 13, 2009

3 Nov 2009

3 Nov 2009
Santa Rosa - Sonoma City 29.7 miles (47.5 km)

A non stop knock on the windows woke me up, a man stood outside the truck, his name is Ed, Helaine's friend! Helaine introduced him to me and Ed drove me to have a breakfast and then we went to the bike shop he bought a lot of things for me, thanks!

From Santa Rosa I headed to Sonoma City, after about 29km riding, out of Glen Ellen my tire got flat again. almost dark, I got south of Sonoma City, but I did not pass downtown, I got on another way? Anyway there was no campground, but a friendly Mexican family let me put up my tent at their yard thanks! At night, from the weak light of my bike light, I checked the map, Sonoma is not very far from Greenbrae which is where I stayed the first day. So tomorrow I should give George a call, ask him if I could come back and stay at his house one more night.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment