Sunday, December 13, 2009

22 - 23 Nov 2009 out of Guadalupe - El capitan State beach

22 Nov 2009
out of Guadalupe - El capitan State beach 65.4 miles (104.6 km)

8 am started, got in a small town named Orcutt built in 1904, at a small shop I bought a snickers for breakfast. Passed another air force base on the road up and down so often. In Lompoc, I went to a CVS and bought some food, at the entrance I met a lot of people with a big box asking for food donations. This is not my first time I saw this, I wondered what they are doing. They said the food is for the local homeless, what a good idea! When I left they gave me a lot of food from the donations. It means they identified me as a homeless also, haha! Thanks! Almost dark got into El capitan State beach. From there the State parks are more expensive than before, $ 10 per night for bikers!

23 Nov 2009
Stayed at El capitan State beach one more day, drew some paintings that I want to sell in Santa Barbara to help get money for my trip. I met a guy who had a camera made in 1970s! called a Polaroid, he took a photo for me, it is an awesome camera!
Orcutt






































































Lompoc



































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment