Sunday, December 13, 2009

11 Nov 2009 Watsonville - Monterey

11 Nov 2009
Watsonville - Monterey 33 miles (52.7 km)
Ms Li gave me a lot of food and VC when I left. Today is Veterans Day, every post offices was closed. Met a Dutch guy also crossing America but from NY, he said he already rode 3 and half month, it should be a long way! Another swedish girl pedaled with him, she said last year she started from Sweden and rode to Beijing during the Olympics! Almost got in Monterey met a local old man who brought me back to stay at his home one night, these two days I am so lucky!




























Swedish and Dutch



























Monterey
































He gave me a room for tonight, thanks!


















My room













My stamps again!

No comments:

Post a Comment