Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 Nov 2009

2 Nov 2009
Healdsbrug - Santa Rosa 15.9 miles (25.4 km)
Helaine and Louis gave me totally $ 200 for my three days salary, I just recieved $ 160, I know my work did not worth $ 200 even $ 160, mostly the money is they are helping me and sponsored me, thanks a lot! Because of Helaine's persuation , I changed my route, I will not go to north any more, firstly is the weather is cold, and most important reason is my rear tire sucks and does not work well either. So Fappiano winary, Healdsburg is my most north town in California.

They introduced their cousin in Santa Rosa, see you next time! From Healdsburg to Santa Rosa is very easy, their cousin has a bread factory, when I got there I got a shock. This is my first time at a Bread factory, everything for me is curious, now I know how the bread is made everyday and how they get to market. Tonight I slept in an empty truck outside of the factory.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment