Sunday, December 13, 2009

3 Dec 2009

3 Dec 2009
Bolsa Chica Beach SP - Sanclemente SBP 39.8 miles (63.8 km)
In the morning I went to Jack in the box and had breakfast, and I deleted all my data from my kilometer computer, how stupid! Afternoon I got into San Clemente State Beach Park, met two rangers, we talked a long time. One ranger named Marcus saw my cemetary photos in Paris, he told me Jim Morrison was buried there! I did not know that when I was in Paris. He said he and Jim's nephew are good friends. It is funny, my American trip has twice connected me with Jim...... the first time was in Cambria where Big Sur ended, that German old artist once was JIM's best friend. Tonight I did not put up my tent, because tomorrow I want to leave early, I must pass through the marin camp, if they do not let me pass, I have to choose the other longer way or get on the freeway. Tonight I slept at the toilet, it is not stinky but smells good, I do not know why.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment