Friday, January 1, 2010

San Diego almost one month! 4th Dec 2009 - 3ed Jan 2010

4 Dec 2009 – 3 Jan 2010
On the first few days when I stayed at my friend's home in El Cajon it rained steadily for a couple of days, so I just stayed at home to relax. When the rain went away I planed to sell some paintings in Downtown San Diego, but everyday I got up too late.
I went to the studio with Philip and Natasha twice to record the online music show, a lot of my friends browsed the website to see me, it is so wonderful.
http://2plyradio.com/
16th Dec 2009 I should leave, the other days I tried to find a place in San Diego to sleep, because I felt I bothered them too much, but it did not work. I got a reply from a guy in San Diego, he said I could come to his apartment. So on the 16th I did not head to Arizona, it's good because a Chinese friend of mine would like to see me in SD during the X' mas.
This is my first time Couch Surfing, the guy named Julian, a Spaniard with a British accent. He has a tiny dog and a fat cat. Everyday we went to the bar to drink beer. At the Ugly X' mas party I designed a sweater by myself, everybody liked it. On the front I wrote "Proud to be an Amelican", on the back "I speak Engrish".
But my Chinese friend did not come to SD on X' mas day. and then I was still in SD waiting for the new year to come !
It means I was totally there almost one month! I NEED to go!





















No comments:

Post a Comment