Wednesday, January 13, 2010

7th Jan 2010 Tamarisk Grove Campground - Peg Leg Campground 32.4 KM

7 Jan 2010 Tamarisk Grove Campground - Peg Leg Campground 32.4 KM
Today I met a tandem couple on the way from Tamarisk to Borrego Springs, out of Borrego Springs they have a lot of huge statues made of steel (elephants horses etc.). In Borrego Springs I met another couple who told me that further more has a campground for free at the end of a road named Peg Leg, and I went to the library checked email and charged my Ipod battery and spent 2 hours. Passed by an airport then headed to north a little bit got into Peg Leg campground. A lot of people there but they drove cars. I Knew Chuck Mix who is an old man from Mi......... tonight I did not put up the tent, because it was not to cold.








No comments:

Post a Comment