Thursday, January 28, 2010

17 Jan 2010 I-10 somewhere camped – Tonopah 92 km

17 Jan 2010 I-10 somewhere camped – Tonopah 92 km
In the morning cooked some food, started pretty early, because last night I did not sleep. I-10 has 3 rest area, the first day when I left from Blythe I got one, it was noon when I got to the other rest stop, both of them closed. I think it might be shot on money of Arizona government. It is very good for bikers, because all the cars can not come in, and all the area is yours! But I can not stay here long time, because today I wanna get in Tonopah where is the hot springs. The whole day was so boring, my I pod which is Natasha gave me is no power, and when the trucks passed, it was so noisy and brought a strong wind on me, I need hold bike tight. Almost dark got the third rest area, it is open, met a guy Louie, he said would like drove me to Grand Canyon! Because he believe karma. When I got in Tonopah the hot springs, the host were nudist! An old couple I think they are about 60 years old. It is really funny feeling for me, because in China we are not naked around other people. They talked with me naked, they walked naked, every time they were naked. Maybe this is America’s culture – naked all day. Bill told me how to soak, he said the most important thing is naked!










No comments:

Post a Comment