Thursday, January 28, 2010

18 Jan 2010 Tonopah – Goodyear 56.5 km

18 Jan 2010 Tonopah – Goodyear 56.5 km
In the morning they were still naked and I was soaking again, it is a very good way to relax, especially for bikers. 1 pm rode my bike to Goodyear. Today, partly rainy and very windy. Afternoon I got to Tonopah fire station asking water, at the station they has a lot of patches, I showed my patches to firefighters which were given to me by JJ in Blythe, and then they gave me one from Arizona! Thanks so much! From the junction of Baseline Rd I took Baseline, it was so windy. Almost night I got flat again, I can not patch my bike, because totally dark, I push it to a warehouse where has light. I fixed my tire it took about 1 hour! At 9:30 pm I finally got the host Rood’s home. Rood gave me a warm hug! He is an architect and has a lot of Ginsburg books which Ginsburg autographed!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment