Wednesday, January 13, 2010

9th Jan 2010 Out of Mecca somewhere - Free Dry Camping Site30 KM

9 Jan 2010 Out of Mecca somewhere - Free Dry Camping Site30 KM
Last night was really quiet, but I can not sleep, maybe because of so quiet. This morning met a couple that drove a big truck from Columbus, OH, such a long trip! The road of 195 is slowly uphill, not so hard. One more thing that is really funny, No 195 road is named Box Canyon Road, the local people just know it as Box Canyon but not 195. To the junction of 195 and I-10 is about 21.4 KM. Then I took I-10, this Freeway has so much more traffic than any road I ever have been on in America, and a terrible thing is the adopt tire by the big truck, inside of these tires are made of a really slim steel line, they are the killer of bikes! I was really careful of them. Fortunately I did not hit them. Just before the service center named Chiraco Summit, there is a big sign "Next Service 60 Miles"! It is about almost 100 KM! In Chiraco Summit there is a musuem of general Patton! A great hero in America! A lot of tanks during the Second World War. Just north of the musuem, there is a campground, I stayed there tonight.













No comments:

Post a Comment