Wednesday, January 13, 2010

4th Jan 2010 El Cajon - camping 24.8 KM

4 Jan 2010. El Cajon - camping 24.8 KM
Today I got up at noon, I have been in San Diego a whole month from Dec 4th 2009 to Jan 3rd 2010. Natasha and Philip were already gone, so I did not get to give them the warm hug that I owed them, hope I can give it to them back in Beijing or somewhere!
I haven't ridden my bike for a whole month, so it is really hard to pedal again, especially east of El Cajon I had to climb a lot, it is not as big of a mountain as in Tibet, but without the excercise I was so exhausted. I got a muscle cramp in my leg today so I only rode 24.8KM, so I found a spot next to a bridge to sleep for the night. Tonight I couldn't sleep at all, either I was too tired or the nervousness from the noises of wild animals kept me up, it sucked really bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment