Friday, January 29, 2010

27Jan 2010 Prescott - Sedona by car

27Jan 2010 Prescott - Sedona by car
This morning the could gethered and started to rain! Phil said tomorrow and more two days would be still rainning, so he suggested me he drove me to Sedona, I said ok, so this is the third time hitchhiked in America. We called the host in Sedona, but did not answer. Phil said do not worry, if there is no host I can stay at his friend's home. He drove me to I-17, the freeway, partly rain and partly foggy. Sedona is a red rock around town, pretty neat! When we got in Sedona we called the host again, but as before: no answer, so Phil drove me to his friend Dennis's home.
Phil came back soon, because he is a nurse! in America about 10% men are nurse!~haha. Thanks buddy!
Dennis is a guide of Sedona, he calls hisself Mr. Sedona, I think he know Sedona so much, and it is! He drove to have a look and tell me a lot of stories about Sedona. He said in Sedona the most popular word is two Chinese: Chi(in Chinese "QI") and "Feng Shui".
At night he tread me a Indian food and a movie Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment