Wednesday, February 3, 2010

31 Jan 2010 Sedona - Flagstaff 44.4 km

31 Jan 2010 Sedona - Flagstaff 44.4 KM
In the morning Hossa gave me some COOP's chocolates!!!! It is so amazing, I think in America there are not so many people know COOP. this is one of the two biggest supermarket in Switzerland where I have been at the beginning of last year!!!! thanks!
I thought I need two days to get into Flagstaff, because people told me the 89A is too steep and maybe closed. But when I got on 89A it is open! I am pretty lucky (but I prefer it remains close, because there is no cars and all the 89A is mine!!!)
I forgot my Painless Grammar at Dennis' home, he drove the car and gave me, thanks! This is a really nice grammar book for kids study in English, and all the kids made wrong I made either!
Met the Navajo's people: one man and one girl and another Russain beautiful girl. They are the teachers in Flagstaff. They took photos for me, it is so so so funny. the Navajo man Mr. Sam who let me hold my bike in the middle of 89A and made so many different postures and took photos for me. In China I met a lot of foriener bikers, they told me when they met Chinese, mostly the Chinese took photos for them, so many photos! I think these habbit is from our DNA Genes! all Asian they like take photos for everybody! me too! haha
A legend, it is not a legend, back in the daywhen the continent connected together: Asia and America, the ancient Chinese walked to America and becomes Indians! I think it is true, because the Archaeologists have found some thing prove it, and today I prove it again, we have the same genes:taking photos non-stop! haha
Out of Sedona about 12 miles, the 89A becomes one lane, because the heavy snow the other days. from there a big climb but only 3 miles. then I got in Flagstaff before night!
I saved one day! haha. sometimes when I faced a big climb or difficult situation I am not afraid. I always said to myself: hi buddy you have been to Tibet, so all over the world's road is nothing! though there are so hard as well.
The host in Flagstaff Mr. Brain picked me up and we were back to home, his wife Ann gave me a big big big bed! tonight they trade me a wonderful dinner! thanks!


















No comments:

Post a Comment