Tuesday, February 23, 2010

18-21 Feb 2010 Edgewood

I am so lazy, stayed in Edgewood 4 days, haha, is this my style?

Priscilla's mom L.A, i forgot how to spell her name, for me the sound is just L.A, I know it should be different from L.A, sorry!

L.A is so nice, one night tread me a dinner at local restrant and we were talking a lot of things about China, America even Japan, they lived in Japan long time after The Second World War. Japanese is a really respecteble national, although there a big misunderstand between Chinese and Japanese.

I love talk with L.A, she looks and let me feel as my grandmother who just passed away on 7 Feb. I do not have so much time stay with my grandmother in Beijing, because she had a big trouble with her dauther in law who is my mother :(

Bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment