Sunday, February 21, 2010

13 Fort Defaince - Albuquerque

In the morning Errol and Libby drove to Albuquerque from Fort Defaince, see you next time!

They dropped me at Bike Coop where is a bike shop where my host Dave works. Dave is a really friendly and helpful guy, he fixed my bike and built all the rear spokes for me and gave me a new 28 tire! Thanks so much.

Up to now I must thank some people or clubs or bike shops from my bike!
1: Refried Cycles in SFO (3804 17th ST), CA Cheap panniers etc
2: Brett & Ty in Guerneviile, CA Help me so much to fix my bike
3: Jeanne and Russian River Bicycle Company, CA Two new tubes
4: Ed in Santa Rosa, CA new tubes and some tools and glue
5: Mike's Bikes in San Rafael, CA Two new tubes and tires!!!! bottle rack and bottle and a rear light
6: Bike shop in Cambria, CA Cycling clothing and fixed my bike!!
7: Robert and Melissa in Blythe, CA a new tire!
8: Dave and Bike Coop in Albuquerque, NM built a new wheel and trued it and a new tire!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment