Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 Mar 2010, El Paso - out of Mcnary

5 Mar 2010, El Paso - out of Mcnary 87 km (55 miles)
At noon Charley and Kamala rode their tandem sent me to the road to Sierra Blanca, thanks and see you next time!
Today is sunny and with a tailwind, all the way is flat, pretty fast, but I started at noon, so almost dark I got McNary and there is farm countryside, the landscape for me is really similar the road in Laos where I have been 3 years ago.

Followed 192, there are so many abandoned houses, I choose one of them, and tonight stayed there, there is not cold any more, I did not put up my tent, but at night, a couple of mouses so noisy, one jumped to my sleepingbag!!! lol . Last time I slept out side is on the way from Peeples Valley to Prescott,AZ at 25 Jan. more than one month I did not camp! haha









No comments:

Post a Comment