Saturday, March 13, 2010

3 Mar 2010, Las Cruces - El Paso

3 Mar 2010, Las Cruces - El Paso 99 km (62 miles)
Out of Las Cruces a couple of miles the road is so bad, but there is a sideroad goes to the border of NM and TX.

In the afternoon I got into TX, this is the forth state of my trip in America. in the other three state all the people I met they told me do not go to Texas, they are redneck, they do not like Chinese, if you are not white you are dangerous, this is Bush's home!

Follow the I-10 I got into El Paso, a cop pull me over, and he is really angry, asked me why you are ridding on I-10?? Get fucking off!!!!!! I have no idea why I can not, I DID do not see any sign of I can not ride, but I know get into the big city, the interstate you can not ride any more, BUT where is the sign?!

Anyway I got off from I-10. A little bit longer but I do like the sideroad, I can see the other side of Texas, Mexico! a long distance of huge fence, so many border control's cars. El Paso is a border city to Mexico, The other side's want to come to this side, but they can not, except the birds. they do not need passport or permit.

At night I found my host's home, Charley and Kamala. Charley with a accent sometimes I can not understand, is this Taxan accent? YAOOO Chinese!

They gave me a wonderful dinner thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment