Thursday, March 4, 2010

25 Feb 2010 Albuquerque - Socorro

Albuquerque - Exit 115 80 km
Exit 115 - Socorro by car
At 10:30 left Dave's home, see you next time! Two days ago I went to Erica's birthday party who is Dave's friend, and Erica is from Socorro, she introduced her family to me and I can stay one night.

Out of Albuquerque about 20 km, met a Asian biker from the opposite way, I just wanna ask him "zhong guo ren?"(Chinese?), he spoke firstly "ni hon jin de su ka?"(Are you Japanese?). haha. He is a Japanese biker! His name is Morimoto with a extremly strong Japanese accent, or should I say he speaks Engrish? He rode from L.A and following the Route 66 on the way to Chicago! what an amazing trip!

I like talking with Japanese, because my English compare with them is not the worst English! haha. I introduced Dave to him in Albuquerque, I think he camped long time on the way, because he kept dripping when we talked!

If you want to figure out what is Engrish, check this link! have fun.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDI3OTI2ODQ=.html

At after noon when I got Exit 115, I saw a huge cloud on the direction of Socorro and I was looking for clothing, meantime a car stopped, and asked me do I need a ride? why not?! His name is Sam, a doctor of math from Socorro. I asked him why did me a favor? He said this is a karma, a few years ago he drove to the airport but his car broken down on freeway and a guy drove him to the airport. So he gave it back to me! when we got Socorro I tread him a dinner, Thanks Sam! yes I am!

Erika's family tread me a good dinner and I had a very wonderful night! Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment